Thursday, December 19, 2013

The lesson we learn at one point ❤️

Have you ever felt like you were in love? The feeling is like pain because you know if you loose them you feel empty and like you have nothing else to live for right? Yeah ive felt that way before...

I was really sad i didnt speak to know one because i lost the love of my life well thats what i thought but once you lose them you learn that if it was meant to be they'd come back to you or say they'missed you but yet they didnt... I realized that one day...


And i didnt care about her anymore actaully im wrong because i still care about her and i always will and when i hear her name it brings so much pain to my heart because 1000 memories flash through my head as if it happend yesterday...

Anyways then as you date more people you tend to know more and it doesnt hurt as much as your first heart brake... 

But seriously listening to good music that makes you happy and having all your friends there for you and being wierd and funny and hyper makes you realize you dont need a bf or gf in your life to make you happy... Because you're a beautiful person and people love you... To me.... Theres no greater feeling than hanging out with my friends and being wierd and funny and retarded and all the stupid little crazy things they do its the little things in life that count❤️ 

-Joey Macks✌️

3 comments:

  1. Woahhh, I never thought you were so...how do I say it??.....Deep that blogpost was really deep, I think everyone will experience this in their lives at least once

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know it happened to me...
      But oh well, what can u do?
      Ps I really liked this blogpost

      Delete