Friday, January 3, 2014

Pandaluver1-900 here

Alright so Joey told me some stuff about like some people being like " you should be like a writer " and some just thinking he's talking about his msp ex.
Like really ? Wtf is wrong with you people.
Joey is an AMAZING guy.
Cuz he is sad about an ex you dont have to flip out on him. -.-'
Even if it was an msp ex. Like really ? Its NONE of your guys' business.
Iv known joey for almost a year now. Iv known Joey since January 13, 2013.
And when he comes to me for help like this, he is sad, becuase bullshit has gotten serious.
For the people who were assuming idk, you guys are sick ?
There really is no word in my vocabulary to describe what I think of you. ;-;
Well, yeah, to state why I feel this is big is cuz Joey is like a brother to me, he is fucking amazing and NOTHING is gonna change from me thinking that. He accepts me being Iike fucking emo / scene and stuff.
Well yeah, idc if you guys think im lame or whatever, well yeah. Bye Joeynators cx
-Alexis

No comments:

Post a Comment