Monday, April 28, 2014

Last blog post >.<

Well this is it you guys >.< I'll miss all of you and trust me i won't forget any of you <3 i quit because i need to, i need to go on in life <3 i met alot of amazing people from msp :* I'm sorry but it's time for me to go now and become a big boy ^.^ well i'll try to keep in contact with some of you guys /-\ i'll still keep my account there because he's legend! cx i might go on but like maybe every once a month or so c: i just want to say bye to people that made a difference in my life from msp: LEXI , LOURDEY , SOPH , ELLA , DREW , YAS , JAYDEN , JAZ , AND SHAN c: thank you all <3 and many more . Well guys bye for now, maybe someday we'll get to meet eachother cx maybe cx Time for me to begin my journey ❤️✌️

4 comments:

  1. Joeyyyy :) if you ever see this... It's Lourdey! I've missed you sososososososososososoooooooo much it's crazy! Um so it's may and I'm not sure of this but I think I remeber that it's your birthday today? HAPPY BIRTHDAY BOY!!!!!!!! and if it's not your birthday then oh...

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a miracle that I still remember my account. God I really miss you. And I want to talk to you. :( ima go pray that you'll answer after this cz I want to know how's your life going and everything... I read that post above ^^^ and I have tears in my eyes cause you didn't forget me ❤ thank you so much for that. You are the only person I still think about from msp. Say hi to jay for me. Happy bday again. And I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE CHUBB CHUBB CHUBB LOBEEEE LOVEEEEEEE LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEE YOUUUUUUUUUUUU SOOOOOOOO MUCCCHHHHHHH, MWAHHHHH!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete