Sunday, May 19, 2013

i la la la la love my best friend❤

So this is zoey aka squirrel well dam let me start off by saying that ur an amazing bff ur actaully my bestest of the bestest lol zoey ur so nice to me u do hella shit for me cuz ur so freakin sweet i missed u like hell yesterday a day not talking to u sucked ass like forreals but fuck man ive known u for almost a year now lol remember we met thru my sister then wen just became so close we have fought like once but ur like a type of person i can never be mad at like at all :D member the cray cray sauce lmao our invention :D n pineapples n orange juice xD lmao nd then i would always talk about jordans lmao so many wonderful things i can honestly say about this gurl she brings a smile to my face everytime im down:D even tho i say her bfs gay she still lobes me lol ill kill for this gurl rite here lol i love txting u cuz ur also another random lol well i think ive said alot already lol i hope u read this all lol cuz ur so worth it lol ^•^ thanx zoey for everything - joey❤

No comments:

Post a Comment