Tuesday, May 21, 2013

today ;*

today i gotta admit was a pretty chill day lol at school i almost got into a fight lol me nd this girl were blasting music in class lol i waas txting mcnasty lol imma booty call ;o lmao me nd ....... r gunna take a pic like this ;p lmao last night tho *•* xD it was pretty epic lol haha thats an inside joke lol nd then some gurl told me wen am i gunna let her tap n i told mcnasty n she was like i will cut a bitch xD lmao nd then at boxing theres this new gurl nd dam shes hella raw at boxing;) she has blue eyes n shes mexican ;o nd rite now im just chillin in my room listening to music txting ❤✌ n some chick wen i was walking to class told me i had a nice butt cx i was like uhh thanx? xD oh nd dang i bumped into some gurl that had big ass boobs nd my hand touched them n she just looked at me like o.o nd i was laughing n i was like sorry xD n at lunch fucking john grabbed some gurls ass nd the hella slapped the shit out of em xD lol ha so yea dueces my blog viewers lol✌❤

No comments:

Post a Comment