Tuesday, June 4, 2013

how im doing:)

fuck its like ive been hella busy lately i dnt even go on msp so much now :c school is like hard im trying to do my best u noe i wanna be somebody wen i grow up a couple more days nd its summer vaca school went by fast but in the summer all imma do is work out lol so that i wont be all lazy n get fat lol i stay up late stressin over dumb shit >.< i hella want my
Comp back tho :( hella ppl be kikking me now o: i feel bad cuz sometimes i dnt even message back lol the ppl i mostly message be lourdey,lexi,mcnasty~ the three mains rite there lol sometimes i message other ppl lol but not as much as i message them >.< so ill go to practice n work out dam imma be buff ;) haters on me? nah not really only one ;p but dnt matter jelous niggas gunna hate lol my life is actually kinda good :) well yea just had to let things off my mind lol ❤

4 comments: