Thursday, June 6, 2013

this quote speaks tho ❤

ppl always ask me this ive done hella shiet in the past that i dnt even noe if  my best friend noes ive never like it wen ppl bring up the past about shiet ive done wen they do im like dnt bring up the past or never repeat the past cuz ovo bringing up the past is like reminding a person of how inperfect they are its like laughing in there face in a way thats when u tell em dnt worry about me worry about YOU! i use to bring up the past about myself when everyone was asleep i would just cry about all the stupid shiet ive done to everyone my friends my brothers my sister but especially my parents. i felt broken from the inside!!!!! i didnt even wanna live anymore because i felt that every where i went i was always disappointing someone. but then one day i was just TIRED of letting myself down so i told myself how are u gunna be sucessful in the future while ur still living in the past. so the new year began for school so i told myself that i was gunna do my best!!!!! its the end of then skool year now nd now look at me i get very good grades, i love god, i dont do drugs, i tell my mom n dad im sorry,i tell them i love them every night ,but the thing that inspired me the MOST........


was seeing my family proud of me of how much ive changed their smiles theres no better feeling than that ❤

No comments:

Post a Comment