Saturday, July 27, 2013

#appiciateimportantpeopleinyourlife

this is jayden hes my cousin in rl but dammm i love him more than ever hes smaller than me but this kid looks up to me ik me nd him fight alot but ill always love him why? cuz the love we have is like a big brother nd small brother loves eachother❤ theres never a day i regret knowing u because i love u so much jay id take a bullet for u ❤ ik that we have different feeling sometimes cuz i have a dad nd ur dads not there for u but ily jay like alot ❤ honestly i love hanging out with u cuz u make me laugh nd sometimes wen were by ourselves we cry cuz of crap that happends but i just want u to noe that ill never hate u nd ill never leave ur side❤ ik that we have a really big age difference nd that ur scared to loose me wen i turn 18 cuz you'll be 13 but ill never leave u jay never wenever you want to talk to me call me im always there to listen to u ❤ i love u always nd forever - joey❤

No comments:

Post a Comment