Sunday, July 21, 2013

omg at the mall tho u gotta hear this xD

so me megan jst hey nd lourdey nd amba were at the mall nd some kid started calling JST HEY names nd we went all off on him it was funny lourdey nd yass nd meg went all crazy nd told him off his name was like dustin<3 something like that anyways it was so funny were probably gunna get reported but idc thats wat true friends are for well thanx yass nd meg nd lourdey for backing me up nd my friends had fun with u guys at the mall today xD


2 comments:

  1. R U A PRICK OR SOMTHN? IM HERE 4 U NO MATTER WHT(: EVEN IF I H8 U OR LOVE U:o AND WSNT JST HIM WHT START LMFOA xDDD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahaha tho it was fun we won he was hella stupid making fun of himself he's like I fuck myself everyday xD and like Yas said we're always here for ya ^•^ ❤

    ReplyDelete