Sunday, September 15, 2013

A special somebody❤

So i wanna tell you about this very special person in my life❤ her name is alexis but everyone calls her lexi!:D lexi is my hero ❤ because i go to her all the time when i have problems and shes always there to listen and to help me feel better❤ i honesly love lexi with all my heart❤❤ today a stitaution happend and i was really mad so mad that i went to my car and just started crying and i wasnt no MSP PROBLEM because i dont cry over msp stuff it was a real life sitaution ;l and it really hurt what the people were saying about me at church and i didnt wanna talk to no one but then the only person i wanted to speak about how i felt was lexi because shes like my best friend our love for eachother is like a brother and sisters type of love❤ yesterday we watched sad movie we watched the fight and we wanted the same person to win and ill always just come to her when i need someone ❤ we get in fight and stuff but god knows that were ment to be in eachothers lifes so we just forgive and forget❤ and i thank you for everything lexi i love you i hope you see this because i just want you to know how much you mean to me and how you effect my life ❤ - Joey❤


2 comments: