Monday, September 2, 2013

My stranger made my day ❤

Aww stranger ilysfm ❤ you made me morning /.\ my life would be nothing with my diamond blingo❤ she makes me so happy❤ i love being with her everysecond❤ yeah we might fight alot and break up but we always find our way back ❤ im always afriad that ill loose my blingo because i love her loads❤ and if you flirt,stare,talk,or even look at my bligo ill slap ya -.- then burry you in shit! Because shes my blingo❤and only my blingo❤ my little everything❤ my gorgous beautiful gf❤ and if you hate on her, then go fuck yourself! I love you blingo and yes im sad when you sad because i care loads about you and always will❤ id be nothing without you❤ yeah alot of girls might like me but i love my blingo because she stands out and shes my special stranger❤ i love you bbz forever and always❤ - Joey your hoey❤,❤

3 comments: