Friday, September 6, 2013

Aww someone missed me ❤

Thank you cheese at least i know someone missed me <'3 well ive been off msp because i was failing to classes and we barley went back to school for 1 month so thats kind if crazy but i brought it up! But still i think i might have my phone on weekends well not forever it'll be like that but for now because im really trying to focus on school and my msp and txting and kiking was a really big distraction so if you dont see me on msp or kik alot it because school! Well i miss everyone all love you all ❤ - hugs- ill be back dw :) - pretty boy joey✌❤

3 comments:

  1. Finally, a post!!!! So glad it's the weekends no more detention!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ik i hate that i cant post everyday!!! But when i gets my phone back ill post everyday!! I miss eveeryone :'( its so sad but ill be back dw :p

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm pretty sure everyone misses you ❤Like my henna??

    ReplyDelete