Saturday, October 26, 2013

@ Aum3z

First off all dont comment on my blog trying to put me in check bitch and this fight had nothing to do with you so just let me and you're gay ass bf talk it out and stay the fuck out of our bussiness. Well if you dont got nothing nice to fucking say then stfu and keep your fucking mouth shut bitch delete me block me idgaf because im not your friend so i dont give a shit you dont even know me so sit your ass down bitch. And that all i have to fucking say to you people actaully go on my blog because its funny and stuff so im going to stop posting about you and your "bf" so stay the fuck out of my mentions BITCH✌️✌️✌️✌️

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bitch Calm Yo Shit Down GTFO Lol xD Yhur So Pathetic You Make Me Laugh How About U Do Me A Favor N Stfu?😶< Lol Thts What We Wanna See xD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

      Delete