Saturday, October 26, 2013

SHOUT OUT TO MY TRUE HOMMIES FOR BACKING ME UP❤️

Thanks lourdey and bling for backing me up when some bitch was tryna go all hard on me i love you guys ❤️❤️❤️❤️ Add these girls there names are Lourdeylove and ilovebling2017 dont mess with them or i feel sorrh for you especially lourdey she goes crazy on hoes xD but i love her and bling at least ik they have my back and i have theirs❤️❤️ I just want to thank you guys and thank anybody else for showing that joey love❤️❤️❤️❤️ You guys are the reason i keep doing what i do❤️ Well im joey and im out this bit** ✌️✌️✌️✌️✌️✌️✌️✌️- joey mackson✌️✌️

4 comments:

  1. Yeah leave him alone <.< ill freaking kill y'all bitches if u annoy him ;@ LOVE YOU TOO ❤❤❤

    ReplyDelete
  2. Go On My Blog For A Message To You. It's NOT An Insult Btw ...
    Aum3z-msp.blogspot.c0m

    ReplyDelete
  3. You hear that Lourdey shes still hating ;D

    ReplyDelete