Thursday, October 24, 2013

Tf?

So this guy names "joey" is hating on a post i made about him almost a month ago. Do i care what you think? No Do i know you? No i dont give a shit about what you have to say. Stalking my profile or something? Get off my jock bitch. Hate on me all you want ypu dont know me so i can give less fucks about you. Hate on me all you want idgaf. Talk all your shit because when it comes down to it i have more friends that will back me up.
So my message to you is to get ff my jock because I DONT GIVE A FUUUUUUUCK. It joey2020 and im out this bitch✌️✌️✌️✌️

2 comments:

  1. There's no need for a fucking war...
    You were rude first anyway. But forget it all theres no reason to start a fight over stupid things.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cant You Ever Shut The Fuck Up Lol xD Get Off This Shit Bitch!xD Haha Gtfo Yhur Pathetic Go Like A Toe Bitch And Stfu You'd Do Us All A Favor xD And Eoecially Me Chz Yhur Annoying As Fuck xD

    ReplyDelete