Sunday, October 27, 2013

Because me sophie is beautifuuuull ❤️

Shes gorgous af❤️❤️ my girl ;D sophie ily and all your amazing friends❤️❤️ Thanks for back me up ;p and all your friends to ❤️❤️❤️ Ill always back you up to baby❤️ People be jelly of your beauty❤️❤️❤️ And dont get mad or sad when people are talking shit about me they're just hating ;) let them hate i got all the friends in the world to back me up❤️ And i dont care what they have to save because "haters hate because you have something they dont" some people are just pethetic you know ;) dont worry baby i got you and you got me❤️ And shall no one ever disrespect you or your friends because if they do just call me baby and ill bring my whole gang out❤️❤️❤️ And you know i have lots of friends o.o so dw i love you and ill always be here for you❤️❤️ And for you backing me up i know how much i mean to you❤️❤️ So i just want to thank you and all your mates ALL OF THEM for showing that Sophie and Joey love❤️❤️ Id do the same for you and all of them thanks baby cakes ily❤️❤️ - Her superman Joey❤️✌️

1 comment: