Monday, August 19, 2013

10 of my favorite things ;D

1:Fav food: cheesecake and peperoni hot pockets ;p 
2:Fav drink: red moutain dew and ddcf (Double chocolate chip frapicino) mine and lourdeys thing plus cheesecake ^-^
3:Fav color: RED,PINK,BLUE *-*
4:Fav chips: funyuns tho (;
5: Fav candy: you already know airheads ;p
6:Fav song for now: Dope,on my level, woah (;
7: Most talked to person on msp: hmmm... Lourdey or bling ^-^
8:Closest friend on msp: Lourdey because were so alike it hurts and shes my age (; oh and shout out to Lourdey congrats for getting your drivers license (; (lucky Fuck -.-)
9: Fav people: Happy and hyper ones are always the best >.<
10. Fav music: all types im good with music unless its rock or something i keep my shit updated people ask me joey do you know this song and im like yup it blah blah blah by blah yeah xD 
10 fun facts about me *-* if you want me to ask you more *-* just ask me on msp or kik :) 

My msp: Joey2020

Kik: Five_Fivenina_Shiet

-❤ pretty boy joey ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment