Friday, August 16, 2013

Her❤

i could have never imagined myself likeing bling but shes honestly the cutest ❤ shes always happy and always there for me she helps me she loves me ❤ i met her on msp one day when i was asking people to help me level up she gave me an auto and i was like hey thanks :) and she was like np ;D but then we became really close and started talking alot to each other she would always say i bothered her >.< because i always wrote on her wall o.o haha and then i told her how i felt about things and she listen and told me how she felt >.< and then finally i asked her out and she was like yes! man im in a daze *-* bling got joey sprung /.\ Shes always happy and cheerful that what i really like about her❤ and thanks to everyone in chat rooms or that messaged me and said we are a cute couple ^•^ thank you :) ily bling your not like the rest <3 - ❤joey your hoey❤

No comments:

Post a Comment