Sunday, August 25, 2013

The lost of a friend

So i has this friend. I met her on msp almost like a year ago, the first 6 months talkimg to her was OSM! She was like my bestest friend ever i loved her loads. She was just always that one girl with the beautifulest smile ever! And i was always there for her when things went bad. But now its like she never smiles shes always sad she always depressed and me as one of the person she loved didnt like it when she was always sad you know. It just got to the point where i just got annoyed by it and stopped talking to her. Even though i lost her doesnt mean i hate her. I still care, i just feel like i was tired of seeing you sad all the time you were such a happy person at first Even when stuff waa happening. I just wish one day that she could wake up with her big beautiful smile and say im ready to move on. Maybe you have hella crap going on into your life but just forget about it all and live everyday like its your last day. Know we dont talk but i just hope one day you put aside all the bullshit and just move on because you shouldnt just worry about the sad crap happening in life. Be a strong person put a real smile on everyday and say " you know shit might be happening in my life but imma live everyday as if it were my last". - Joey❤

No comments:

Post a Comment