Friday, August 16, 2013

story time xD

ok so i got in trouble by my parents because i was gunna fight! it was funny tho cuz this kid acts so hard when his brothers and sisters are with him but when me and jessie see him in the hall way hes all quiet and looks down -,- so me and jessie were walking home when we heard this bitch talking shiet so we started talking shiet about them but we were like particly saying it out loud on purpose so they would hear us and they keep turning around and mugging us so i was like do something hommie and this kid didnt do anything he was just looking at us and i was like pussy -.- but yeah true story shit i was mad af so i was ready to throw all my shit on the floor and swing at this nigga -.- my first week back to school was tiring but fun :D i think this year is gunna be a great year ;) you feel me?;)

No comments:

Post a Comment