Saturday, August 17, 2013

a little about me >.<

I go by Joey Mackson but people call me hoey. When im mad i go to my room and listen to on my level by Wiz. I dont get the bestest grades but i try my hardest to. Im good at rapping songs like Woah - baeza or Dope- Tyga. When i workout i listen to Right above it - lil wayne. I work out because it makes me get my mind off things. My favorite food is cheese cake :) my favorite soda is mountain dew ^•^ I love hot pockets they are the best after school ill get a hot pocket with a coke! Bomb af ✌My favorite singer is baeza :) I rapped to jayden before but it was the song Woah cx I like playing msp because i have alot of friends on there and alot of people know me on there. I like to fight but not with people i love i only fight if you talk about my family or friends because then its a rap. I like helping people when they're sad, but sometimes when your always sad it just gets to a point where i cant be your friend because you need to name good things about yourself or not let it get to you. I really love people that are always happy. If your always happy and cheerful consider yourself my best friend :) Im the type of person that if you can make me laugh im 95% in love with you❤ im not really the jelous type. Im not going to say im a good fighter but people tell me i am :D People love my blog idk why? But i think its because i express how i feel and how im doing and i post shit everyday and yeah i love my blog :) In real life i have alot of friends to just ask jessie ^•^ people always go up to him and are like HEY YOUR JOEYS BROTHER HUH! Right now atm im pretty happy like everythings going good for me :) do i have haters? Yes some ehat i do they jelly ;p but if i stopped talking to you its probably because your annoying or you made me mad or i just dont like you >.< but i dont hate you i dont really hate alot  :p im not stuck up if you talk to me or if i see you in public im not going to mug you ill probably smile at you then look away unless you keep staring at me Oxo People always ask why do like playing msp? i really enjoy talking to everyone on there because bielive it or not there some really nice people you can meet on there ^•^ And when im sad i just write on my blog about it or listen to baeza :D and thats alot about me so yeah just a little joey101 :) - ly all , joey❤

No comments:

Post a Comment